After 9 years....

Monday, October 26, 2009

...MY STOCKING IS COMPLETE!!!!
I started making our Christmas stockings back in 2000 when Kyler was born. The following year I completed Aaron's stocking, with the intent that mine would be next. I dreamed of those three little matching Christmas stockings hanging from the mantle....

Well, you all know how the next few years went, and I was crazy making stockings for each of the kids. So, the line of stockings on the mantle grew each year, still with one mismatched stocking on the end. "Next year it will be done, next year....."

That year has finally come! :-)

1 comments:

The Merwin Family said...

OK Heather, this one really means something to me as I always remember you being the one without a stocking to match everyone elses. Then, you kept adding to your family and needed to make others and never had time to do yours! I am so proud of you that you finally got yours done and it looks great!!! Good job!