We enjoyed thinking together of big and small things we are thankful for, and it was a quick enough project that it held everyone's attention! Good things! :-)
Thankfulness Wreath
Sunday, November 15, 2009 by Aaron and Heather
We did a fun little family project one night this week to help us focus on thankfulness during this season. I picked up a cheap grapevine wreath and ribbon, and cut out little tags from a brown paper bag and a few scraps of green scrapbook paper. We all took turns writing things we are thankful for on the paper and then tied them to the wreath with sage and brown shear ribbons.
We enjoyed thinking together of big and small things we are thankful for, and it was a quick enough project that it held everyone's attention! Good things! :-)
We enjoyed thinking together of big and small things we are thankful for, and it was a quick enough project that it held everyone's attention! Good things! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I love it! Aaron and I had to go up to the door while you were out to see what the bright green was. lol I couldn't figure it out... Such a great idea involving the whole family! :)
Post a Comment