Tonight was Elizabeth's first orchestra concert. She plays violin with the 5th grade orchestra before school at our local middle school. The middle school orchestra concert was tonight and it started off with a few pieces performed by the 5th grade orchestra. At the conclusion, our very own Miss Elizabeth presented a solo of Ode to Joy. She did a lovely job and managed to control those nerves threatening to escape and make it "Oops to Joy," as Aaron termed it.
By the way, she's only been playing for 2 1/2 months... :-)
Here she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Wow! Beth I am so impressed!! Good job!!!! It's not easy getting up and doing a solo - way to go! :)
Oh my goodness! We LOVE it! Way to go Beth - you are doing so well with the violin!!
Heather - Thanks for posting it so soon... :)
Aunt Amy and Uncle Scott
She is so eloquent, even while returning to her seat. I can see why you are so proud of her!! Great Job!
Elizabeth, you are so poised and play very well. I think you'll go far with the violin. You did a very nice job, and I'm proud to call you my great niece. Love, Aunt Sally
Post a Comment