Wow Heather! I've been praying about the pants thing and so that's excellent news. Hey, I thought you weren't supposed to drive a car yet? I'm sure you're following orders so that's great news too!
Our family had so much fun with yours this week. Hopefully you won't have any major surgery next year when your group comes up and well all get to go tubing.
We're boarding a plane again... although this time it's just "two on a plane..." Aaron and Heather are on their way to Italy to celebrate a friend's wedding! We'll be starting in Venice, then on to Lake Como for a week in a villa rented with friends, then spending a last night in Milan before we fly home to our kiddos.
Travel with us again via blog!
3 comments:
Wow Heather! I've been praying about the pants thing and so that's excellent news. Hey, I thought you weren't supposed to drive a car yet? I'm sure you're following orders so that's great news too!
Love, Mom
Our family had so much fun with yours this week. Hopefully you won't have any major surgery next year when your group comes up and well all get to go tubing.
Heather, I managed to add you to my list. I'm excited to get updates more regularly now.
Post a Comment