In keeping with my 5 year old daughter's commitment last week to quit smoking, I have a confession to make. I have been under the illusion that I could stop a certain behavior of mine anytime I wanted to.
..."It's not that I NEED to do this, I'm just choosing that I want to right now because I'm more comfortable that way. Really, I can stop anytime..."
Well friends, it turns out that I can't "just quit."
I tried, and I couldn't. It wasn't possible.
I have had to face the hard truth that I cannot give up my drawstring pajama pants and sweats.
I can't get my regular pants buttoned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
We call them "Jammie Pants" and out whole family is addicted. I let the boys wear them inside and at home but there are constant battles about wanting to go out in the snow in them, wanting to wear them to Awana, wanting them permanently grafted onto their skin. A hearty addiction indeed.
Post a Comment