Aaron and I leave tomorrow for a glorious trip to Italy!! A friend of mine from high school is getting married on Lake Como, and we are delighted to be able to join their celebration. We, and four other couples, are renting a villa together in Menaggio, Lake Como for the wedding week, and Aaron and I will have a special three days in Venice together prior to that.
WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!
We welcome you to travel along with us, and we'll be sure to post lots of photos. (When do I not? :-) ha ha) Our kids will be experiencing this trip from the blog while they are at home this time. We will be missing each other a lot, but are looking forward to sharing stories of our adventures together when we get home.
Thank you SO much to everyone who is helping out to make this vacation a possibility for us. We know the kids will have a great time with you and we are blessed to be able to travel knowing that our kids are well loved and cared for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment