Home sweet home

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home safe at last...
I wrote a blog post from the freeway this morning but it's on the youth group travel computer and I forgot to upload it once I had a connection... oops.  
Will do that soon, but we're home for now!

5 comments:

Katharine said...

Yay! What an eventful home-getting. Glad you all made it. Maybe I should just pick up the phone now and see how you're doing? It's not VERY late at night...

Aaron and Heather said...

Hee hee... I actually just got home tonight and so am still up, much to my disappointment! ;-) Mega Kids Camp meeting tonight- new opportunities to share God's love coming up to get excited about!

Katharine said...

Well, then, I probably shouldn't break your excitement. Right?

Okay... Truth be told, I'm just not much for phone calls. I like 'em once I'm in 'em, but initiating is another thing. Besides, I AM tired!

Thanks again for sharing your *moments* via this blog. I enjoy reading!

Aaron and Heather said...

Thanks!
I am so tired, too. The only reason I'm still at the computer is that I can't find the energy to stand up and get myself into bed. I could so easily just sleep on the floor here all night long....

Katharine said...

You know, many people chat on Facebook. It's kind of, well, intended for that purpose.

Hahahaha! Have a good sleep. Wherever.