Okay, this is way too funny and cute, I just have to share!
I'm cleaning off my counter (hallelujah!) and really getting down into those folders that have things from years ago that you just don't know where to put... you know those things? This, however, is not the cute thing, nor even funny.
Anyway, I just found this scrap of paper on which I recorded a conversation between Maria and my cousin, Amy. This was Thanksgiving 2004, so Maria was just 4 years old and had moved in with us the previous August...
Amy: Can I give you a hug?
Maria: Yes.
Amy: You are so special, Maria.
Maria: Yes, I am very special, but I am not YOURS.
Amy: Oh, you're not? Oh, you belong to Heather and Aaron...
Maria: Yes I do. Put me down now please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
SO Funny!!!! Made me smile :)
Annette
Post a Comment