Wow.
I'm pretty tired at the end of this day, and Aaron is completely exhausted- both emotionally and physically. The kids are also experiencing emotions running high and are worn out. I sent Alex back to get his pajamas on and found him sound asleep in his bed fully clothed. Is there anything more uncomfortable than sleeping in jeans? Especially jeans without underwear (since he forgot his at swim lessons)?
Aaron has decided to stay another night in Spokane as he's really not comfortable leaving his mom to be so far away yet. I'm getting things ready for a dear friend (thank you!) to come and fill in as I have to go to work early tomorrow. More tears on the part of the kids because Dad won't be here tomorrow when they get up, and because Mom is going to work, and because Grandma's heart must be really sick if Daddy isn't ready to leave her yet to come home.
The surgery today went as well as it could, but Mom's right heart is very weak and they are watching closely to make sure that it can function well enough to get the blood moving to the left heart to allow the LVAD to work at circulating it through her body.
I'm so tired now that I can't even think what the next words were that I was going to type. I think that's my cue to get the rest of my stuff wrapped up so I can get into bed! Good news for me though, I already have soft fuzzy pajama pants on, even if I fall asleep leaning on the kitchen counter...
no jeans for me :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
In his jeans - that is absolutely the most uncomfortable sleepwear! He must have been tired... you too... hope the rest and sleep come soon and in large amounts for all of you! Love you all!
Aunt Amy
A few months ago, my son Jon fell asleep in the car after a long day. He asked if I would carry him inside and up to his room. Too bad for him -- he's 17 and strong enough to carry me up the stairs.
Post a Comment