Home sweet home... again.

Friday, July 17, 2009

We did make it home... :-)
I was wanting to post pictures from Ella's birthday in Mexico but the internet was down that night and then the next day we flew home and real life started again. I feel completely upside down this week! The start of summer vacation always takes a bit of adjusting and we're really just doing that this week- our first week home since school's been out.
Aaron leaves today for Northern California, leading a mission trip of high school students to work with some rural churches. You can check out their blog at http://youthmark.com/faith_kent/ for daily updates from his teams! They'll be gone until July 26th... we will miss him greatly. It's quite an adjustment to have him gone when our whole family has been together all day every day for over 3 weeks!
So, here's my plan.... I do hope to get some more pictures posted, and to periodically continue to blog, though certainly not with the daily frequency of these past few weeks! So, the blog is not going away now that we're home, but considering the name, it looks like we might just have to keep up the traveling adventures every so often. However, sitting on the plane filling out 8 separate customs forms or H1N1 flu screening forms in detail for the fifth time in three weeks, I was vowing to not travel internationally again with everyone until they can all fill out their own forms!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.