It's amazing how much there is to do once you're home... :-)
We're almost ready to leave for Mexico tomorrow morning- just finishing up making lunches, cleaning the house, and making sure all we need is packed again. We leave for the airport before 4:30 am, and I personally think everyone should still be asleep in bed at that time, so another mandatory rest time for the first flight! :-)
This weekend has been very busy between unpacking, repacking and working Fri/Sun for Aaron and Sat/Sun for me. We're looking forward to relaxing and playing with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Mame, Aunt Amy and Uncle Scott. It should be a great time!
Since I'll be on vacation again, I'll try to blog some more. :-) However, I doubt we'll have quite as many adventures to tell about- just lots of relaxing and swimming and playing!
I'll also finish posting about our coming home and get some pics up here.
Enjoy your sleep tonight- cherish it for me, please!!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment