WOW
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 by Aaron and Heather
Heather is out of surgery and not even in the recovery room yet but I just met with a grinning Dr Jaucian as she told me of the complete success in surgery. It gets better. It was done completely through the scope so her recovery time is so much quicker than her expected laparotamy. I'm quivering with joy with the realization that she will likely head home Thursday to begin her recovery. This is huge. :) I can't wait to tell her. It'll be another hour. WOW again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
...even more than we can ever imagine!!
:)
kt
Yahoo!!!!
Yay! I was praying for this! Praise the Lord!! :)
Give her a hug for me.
Michelle
oh my goodness! you are precious! i love you!
yea!!!!! wow!!! so so glad for Heather and all of you!! so fun when God answers prayers like this for us. Of course all His answers are sovereign and awesome but these kind are so fun!! love you much and can't wait to see Heather and give a gentle hug! tracey
Post a Comment