YEAH!!!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SOOOOO relieved!  I just got off the phone with my surgeon and the problem is fixed, they got me a room in the Main OR and I should be able to go close to my originally scheduled time of 2:15!!  We had thought if they were able to do it today at all that I would have to be an add on case at the end of the day.

I am immensely thankful- I just could not fathom having surgery canceled and have to continue to wait for a later rescheduled date.  After all the prep (NO one should have to do bowel prep twice for the same surgery!) and arrangements, not to mention the pain, we are ready for this to happen TODAY!!!

My mom just arrived to stay with the kids for a couple days so we're going over all that fun stuff- when to pick up the kids from school, where the school is :-), what time bedtime REALLY is.... :-)

We're off to the hospital in another 30 minutes or so.... the next adventure begins...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying for all of you!!!