Yeah for the hot kiddos just pluggin along....and the death grip was ok as far as I was concerned for Alex...What a great climb Maria....Beth looks like the cool cucumber on a Safari in Africa.....I love all the varying hats...and the pool with all the jumping in...that must have been really refreshing...I think I do need a pic of HEATHER IN A POOL..... Love, Mama Jacquelyn
We're boarding a plane again... although this time it's just "two on a plane..." Aaron and Heather are on their way to Italy to celebrate a friend's wedding! We'll be starting in Venice, then on to Lake Como for a week in a villa rented with friends, then spending a last night in Milan before we fly home to our kiddos.
Travel with us again via blog!
3 comments:
Okay, I'm jealous. Very cool!
Michelle & Natali (who just watched the videos with me :) )
Yeah for the hot kiddos just pluggin along....and the death grip was ok as far as I was concerned for Alex...What a great climb Maria....Beth looks like the cool cucumber on a Safari in Africa.....I love all the varying hats...and the pool with all the jumping in...that must have been really refreshing...I think I do need a pic of HEATHER IN A POOL.....
Love, Mama Jacquelyn
yeah i agree---love all those hats with rosy cheeks under them!! tc
Post a Comment