We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast of fresh fruit, homemade bread, and a Guatemalan sweet bread cookie in the outdoor restaurant/patio overlooking the lake. No howler monkeys this morning, but lots of birds.
It's plenty warm already in our long pants and shirts, and we're all covered with layers of sunscreen and bug repellent. This will be an amazing adventure!
It's plenty warm already in our long pants and shirts, and we're all covered with layers of sunscreen and bug repellent. This will be an amazing adventure!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Wow.. what a GORGEOUS view... enjoy the beauty of God's creation... and the heat :)
So glad to hear that you were able to get rooms next to each other. And flowers in your room...that is sooo cool! The view is breathtaking....can't wait to see more pictures.
I just got done reading your post about your visit with Max's birth mom, brothers, grandma and uncle and what a special time you had. What an amazing gift you have been able to give Max.
Blessings,
Annette
So you're living in trees...I THOUGHT you all were a bunch of monkeys!
Katy C
P.S. I was wondering why Ella didn't put her bathing suit on to swim in the fountain...what was she THINKING?!! Did she swim with the little four-eyed possum in there?
I am officially jealous now of your trip - it looks so cool and the people seem really great.I also can't see where you get the energy to write such a detailed blog after what appears to be very busy and tiring days carrying a lot of stuff around, but I'm glad you do.
Really happy you are having a great time, and if the laundry and little bit of barf are the worst things that happen, you're doing great.
Eric
Post a Comment