Everyone has been doing pretty well, but we had our first big meltdown in the restaurant this morning. I'm quite impressed with all that we've been doing and all the intense emotions and experiences that we've had that the kids have been doing so well. Anyway, your prayers would be appreciated for this individual as they process everything new when it is already sometimes a challenge with the regular routine. :-)
Hope you all enjoy your today whatever it is that the day holds for you!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Praying for you and the kids!
Annette
Hey Bauers! I love the pictures of Hotel Atitlan and the gardens, pool and patio. It's still as lovely as ever! Have you seen any of those hummingbirds we saw before? The black and white stripe ones? I'm now wondering if I actually saw them at all and if they were really hummingbirds? They acted like them. Maybe someone at the hotel would know? The visit to the project was great to read about and it's such fun to see the kids making friends so easily even though there's a language barrier. I'm proud of you all! Great Gramma Pile celebrated her 83rd birthday yesterday (the 26th)! Unfortunately I couldn't be there due to a cold. Darn, I had to miss that good cake Aunt Sally baked! Enjoy your day and we are praying for you all. Hang in there, travelers! Love to you all, Gramma Sue and Grampa Jerry
o my, that bird is so beautiful!! I think it is inspiring to our relationship with God to see the amazing nature---and to see the things of nature we are not used to seeing every day. We are reminded of what an awesome God we love and serve! As it says in Romans, God's creation is proof of HIs existence. No matter what is happening, how bad things may be, or how distant from God you may feel---you cannot deny Him or His omniscient intelligent beauty!! (1:19-20) D and i went to the zoo recently and i was reminded there and now with all your great pictures! i pray you will continue to be blessed as His beauty is revealed in so many different ways! traceycrabtree
okay, so not my favorite *Guatemala* picture, (they're all amazing!) but that picture with the umbrellas reflecting over the pool and the beautiful blue sky is such a cool shot! Looks like it came out of a magazine or something. Just had to say that. :)
Post a Comment