Trying to post...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Really, I'm trying to get these photos posted but we only have 7 minutes of battery power remaining on the laptop and I'm not going to make it. Aaargh! We need a converter here because their outlets can't accept the three pronged cords at this hotel, which is of course what we need to recharge the lap top! We had borrowed a converter earlier, but they needed it back now for the wedding happening here... I guess that takes precedent over our blogging... :-)
I'll post them as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've gotten a bit behind! What AMAZING experiences you guys are having. Memories to cherish for a lifetime, for sure. These pictures-ALL of them- are amazing!! What a special treasure those will be. :) And I'm sure they don't even touch the real thing! :)

Give hugs around for us! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all and hear of your adventures in person! :)
Love,
Aaron, Michelle, & Natali

Vanessa said...

Those zip lines remind me a little of a certain state fair ride Heather convinced me to go on. Was it really 14 years ago? I still wonder how I ever did that! Brian has been out of town, so I am off to read about what else I have missed!

Anonymous said...

The zip line was great...what pics...and for Aaron it seemed mild compared to what I have heard of his past history of Bungeeeeee Jumping..(-:(the parts I HEARD that is)
You got a nice pic of the fountain I had seen advertised and yes I would love to have wandered through the gardens...I'm sure that there are smells and sounds that a picture can't pick up but the pics are lovely..
Have another great day..Love, Mama Jacquelyn

Unknown said...

Hey Bauers! Wow! The zip lines look like such fun and I'm so glad you got to do them before the rain came. The view to the lake looks spectacular! You all look like you're having a blast. Maybe someday Grampa and I will get a chance to do something like that, you all make it sound like such fun that you've inspired me! So, if I ever get a chance... :) I think there have to be banana eating spider monkeys around to do it right though, don't you? Glad you're all having such a good time.
Love, Gramma Sue and Grampa Jerry

Anonymous said...

o i would so love to walk through the garden with you! hey i love the picture of the monkey standing in the tree---he looks like he is just chillin' and about to say, 'whats up?' it doesn't get much better than this, does it? love ya, traceycrabtree